Vacancy – Jnr Welder-Fabricator
We are looking for one or more hard working, enthusiastic junior metal welder-fabricator(s) to join our team.
Looking for a individuals who take pride in their work, with a desire to develop and apply their skills working on high-end bespoke contemporary staircases and other architectural metalwork, such as balustrades and gates etc for both residential and commercial clients.
Experience of mig/tig/finishing and teamwork in studio and site environments is essential.
Rates of pay are competitive and dependent on experience.
If you, or someone you know, is a diligent, meticulous welder-fabricator looking for a new role based in North London, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work as part of our studio team in the workshop making architectural metalwork and bespoke furniture
- Work as part of our site team on installation and finishing
- Bring knowledge of materials and processes relevant to metal fabrication
- Work confidently and competently with fixed and portable equipment, tools and materials
- Ensure your works are undertaken in accordance with the company’s health and safety policy, relevant RAMS etc
- Experience with mig/tig welding and metal fabrication
- Experience working as part of a team
- Experience with fixed and portable equipment and tools
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and comprehensive skills
- Right to work in the UK without restrictions (requirement)
- Awareness of health and safety regulations and best practice for compliance, including CSCS card or equivalent qualification (desirable)
- Full UK driving license (desirable)
Interested in working on a project together?
Email email@example.com or, alternatively, leave your name and email below along with a brief outline of what you are looking for and one of the team will be in touch soon.